Inside The Machine
1. The base is precooked, then the pizzas are garnished and put in the dispenser. The cold store (3° C) will hold up to 70 pizzas for 72 hours.
6. The computer manages the storage of the various types of pizza in the cool room, their use-by date and cooking time
2. The robotic arm moves the selected pizza from the various options on offer, and brings it in front of the oven
5. Once cooked, the pizza is placed in its box and the cover folded over. It is then delivered to the customer through the dispenser slot.
3. The mechanism lifts the lid, puts the pizza into the oven, and then lifts the pizza out of the box (the boxes are approved for cooking).
4. The innovative oven heats up the base and cooks the topping in less than 3 minutes. Each pizza may have different parameters for temperature, cooking time and grilling power.